According to tridosha theory (one of the fundamental theory of Indian medicine), the human body is made by three basic constituents called tridoshas, which are Vata( mechanical functional constituent of the body), Pitta(chemical functional constituent of the body) and Kapha( material functional constituent of the body).If any imbalance in the constituents in the body leads to diseases.
Yoga recommends six purification processes to get and keep the equilibrium of these tridoshas. These six cleansing processes are excellent practises designed to purify the whole body, and to get good health.
They are called as Shat kriyas (six purification processes).They are
1. Neti-Nasal cleansing.
2. Dhauti-Cleaning of digestive tract, stomach.
3. Nauli- Abdominal massage.
4. Kaphalabhati-Purification of frontal lobes and lungs.
5. Basti-Colon cleaning.
6. Trataka-Blinkless gazing.
BENEFITS OF SHATKARMAS:
1. Shatkarmas are very good to overcome from lot of diseases completely, so it’s very effective in Yoga therapy.
2. The practise of shatkarma creates harmony in body and mind.
3. The different systems of the body are purifying this shatkarma practise, so the energy can flow through the body freely.
4. It’s very good for general health, this increases the ones capacity to work, think, digest, taste, feel, experience, etc.
These shatkarma which effect purification of the body are secret. They have manifold, wondrous results and held in high esteem by eminent yogis.
The process of cleaning the nasal passage by salt water is called as jala neti. The specially designed pot is used for this purpose called neti pot.
1. Jala neti is the best method to preventing and eliminating colds.
2. Very good to maintain and to increase the efficiency nasal passages.
3. it’s a very good method to overcome from sinusitis. If one practise jala neti with kaphala bhati he can overcome from sinus problem within a month.
4. Jala neti helps overcome migraine problems, depression, tension, etc.
5. The practice of jala neti makes the breathing easier, which leads to improved intake of oxygen and removal of carbon dioxide. So the jalaneti practise is very good for overall health.
‘Trataka’ means to ‘gauze steadily’. Trataka is a process of concentrating the mind and curbing its oscillating tendencies. In general in trataka practice continues gauzing on the flame of candle is to be done.
1. Trataka is good for overcome from eye problems as per Gheranda samhitha, one of the classical texts of yoga, trataka can cure 20 types of eyes disorders.
2. Regular practice of trataka is helpful to overcome from depression, insomnia, allergy, anxiety problems.
3. Especially good to increase and memory power in Children.
4. In some extent trataka helpful to overcome from postural problems.
5. Trataka practice awakens the ajna chakra.
Trataka eradicates all eye diseases. Fatigue and sloth and closes the doorway creating these problems. It should be carefully kept secret like a golden casket.
For any kind of Naturopathy Therapies like Yoga Therapy, Chromo Therapy, Magneto Therapy, Acupressure, Fasting Therpay, Kriyas, Acupunture, Helio Therapy, Massage, Mud Therapy, Diet Therapy & Hydro Therapy Please get in touch with us on
+91 982-318-5807 & 706-601-4000